News: SMF - Just Installed!
November 14, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Author Topic: Home Theatre  (Read 1657 times)

BigCob {MWB}

• Muddy Water Boy
  • Active
  • New to Paintball
    • View Profile
    • Email
Home Theatre
« on: March 11, 2014, 08:37:06 PM »
Just finishing up pet project on our new home. If anyone needs any information on home theater set ups I think I have now read every single blog post, and how to tutorial available on the planet and would be glad to help anyone with any questions.

I just thought it would make a nice thread if anyone ever wanted to take it on. Its a lot less expensive than you'd think.

Faith & Family

ALPHA {MWB}

• Council
  • Legend
    • MSN Messenger - Loudmouth3927@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: Home Theatre
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 09:58:01 PM »
Alright. I am thinking about redoing my living room and mounting my TV on the wall of my Living room. It would be tight to have my Computer in there so editing and stuff can be done on the monitors and the TV (see it how it should be ya know). So what did you find to be good for Mounting the TV? I want to be able to pull it off the wall and turn it into the living room as well. I literally just had this idea the other day.
Alf
Alpha
Taylor
     But most of all....
            DADDY

BigCob {MWB}

• Muddy Water Boy
  • Active
  • New to Paintball
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 05:01:29 PM »
Sounds like something like this. I am going with a projector and screen but this is what I am going to do in the living room most likely.

http://www.amazon.com/Cheetah-Mounts-Articulating-Bracket-Displays/dp/B002MYQTEI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1394661628&sr=8-5&keywords=Wall+Mount
Faith & Family

Trek {MWB}

• Council
  • Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 10:59:41 PM »
Alright. I am thinking about redoing my living room and mounting my TV on the wall of my Living room. It would be tight to have my Computer in there so editing and stuff can be done on the monitors and the TV (see it how it should be ya know). So what did you find to be good for Mounting the TV? I want to be able to pull it off the wall and turn it into the living room as well. I literally just had this idea the other day.

Hit up Jacket. He has a distributor that can get you TV mounts really cheap. He has also done some multimedia stuff in the past and could give you some great pointers.

ALPHA {MWB}

• Council
  • Legend
    • MSN Messenger - Loudmouth3927@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 12:15:04 AM »

Hit up Jacket. He has a distributor that can get you TV mounts really cheap. He has also done some multimedia stuff in the past and could give you some great pointers.

Thanks bro!
Alf
Alpha
Taylor
     But most of all....
            DADDY

Trek {MWB}

• Council
  • Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 09:24:59 AM »
No prob! I have done some of that stuff professionally as well but it has been years and some of the multimedia cable options that are out there now are pretty cool compared to what I was working with.

Guyver

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 05:01:59 PM »
I know this post is old but did you ever do or finish this Size of tvs fixed or full motion style mounts what were you looking for or what did you end up doing