News: SMF - Just Installed!
March 21, 2019, 11:07:25 AM

Author Topic: Planet Eclipse  (Read 120 times)

Woody {MWB}

• Muddy Water Boy
  • Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
Planet Eclipse
« on: February 20, 2019, 08:48:36 PM »
As some of you know at the recent Kickin tournament I was blessed with some amazingly bad luck in terms of gear. Well upon returning home I contacted Planet Eclipse about getting a replacement asa for my LV1.1. I spoke with the US tech support and they told me that they only had silver asa bodies in stock in the US. However they would be getting more in within a couple week. But they also put me in contact with the UK tech support who they believed still had 1 black asa body in stock. But by the time I contacted them (work got super busy, I literally had no time to make a phone call) they had sold out. But they told me to call the US guy again because they could see that there was a dozen in stock again. I did, they had just came in earlier that morning. They were great to work with and shipped it out the very next morning. It will be here in a couple days. They also asked if I had ever taken this asa apart before and offered to walk me through it on the phone next week. All in all this was a pleasant experience and they have all been very helpful and communicated with me every step of the way. Almost reminds me of when I had to work with bob long on this and that. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who asks. But I still prefer my old bobs! LOL
Mike Phillips: "Pound for pound - Bob Long Vice, one of the best guns on the market...ever! This gun is absolutely absurd."

Hoot {MWB}

• Council
  • Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Planet Eclipse
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 09:05:12 PM »
That's encouraging to hear. Your UWL LV1 give you problems down there?
Keeper of the Old Code.

Phoenix {MWB}

• Muddy Water Boy
  • Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 09:16:27 PM »
I've heard a dozen stories on how great their customer service is. Probably going to pick up one of their EMEKs because of that.

Woody {MWB}

• Muddy Water Boy
  • Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 09:43:26 PM »
That's encouraging to hear. Your UWL LV1 give you problems down there?
I cross threaded the tank into the asa ruining the tank reg and the asa. First time that gun ever had a tank on it. I have a reg for the tank, but I needed a new asa. Now to remove the rest of the tank reg.
Mike Phillips: "Pound for pound - Bob Long Vice, one of the best guns on the market...ever! This gun is absolutely absurd."

ALPHA {MWB}

• Council
  • Legend
    • MSN Messenger - Loudmouth3927@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 10:43:26 PM »
GREAT to hear Woody. It pained me to see that happen to you.
Alf
Alpha
Taylor
     But most of all....
            DADDY

Woody {MWB}

• Muddy Water Boy
  • Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 01:09:22 PM »
Replacement asa body arrived today. This thing was packaged to the max! It was inside a labeled baggy, that was inside a second baggy which was inside a 3rd baggie! Then that was inside of a padded envelope that was sealed. Then that was inside of a box and with packing surrounding the envelope! Then the box has a security tape wrapped around it! At only $4 I would say they lost money on the shipping! Amazing service!