News: SMF - Just Installed!
April 23, 2019, 09:47:53 AM

Author Topic: Sucka Free Sunday 4/7  (Read 309 times)

Checkers {MWB}

• Muddy Water Boy
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Sucka Free Sunday 4/7
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 03:40:28 PM »
Yesterday was a fun day. The games were usually really one sided and the refs were very inexperienced. But it was fun for what it was. I shot my share of people, I actually pulled a flag and got an ammo can that contained the game winning item. Both of which I have never done much of. I’m a back player but I had to work at the front of the line a lot because rental players don’t push very hard.

Thanks for repping us Woody. You and Bagel hook up? How many came to the event do you think?
I talked with Alex and he said they had about 75 people show up.

Woody {MWB}

• Muddy Water Boy
  • Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 04:23:40 PM »
I ran with checkers most of the day. Bagel was on the other side. I shot him out once and he surrendered me once.
Mike Phillips: "Pound for pound - Bob Long Vice, one of the best guns on the market...ever! This gun is absolutely absurd."

ALPHA {MWB}

• Council
  • Legend
    • MSN Messenger - Loudmouth3927@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 09:25:03 PM »
I ran with checkers most of the day. Bagel was on the other side. I shot him out once and he surrendered me once.

so you're even?
Alf
Alpha
Taylor
     But most of all....
            DADDY

Woody {MWB}

• Muddy Water Boy
  • Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2019, 09:54:47 PM »

so you're even?

Yeah pretty much.
Mike Phillips: "Pound for pound - Bob Long Vice, one of the best guns on the market...ever! This gun is absolutely absurd."

Shanopaintball {MWB}

• Muddy Water Boy
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2019, 11:49:29 PM »
Morning Woodsball games:

Pretty one sided; looked like experience guys verses rentals when I walked into the woods game at the last respawn of maybe game 2?  Might had been game one because I have no idea when the first games really started. Pretty much was stuck in the back of woods field.  Had opposing players passed the big bunker on the south tapeline, and had guys on top of the sniper hill.  Pretty much in a hole on the back side of the woods field.  other team got the objective and won the game after about 5 minutes from my first spawn. 

Next game took like 20 minutes to get going.  After that game they said "switch sides" so hopefully they could get the game going quickly but I was out of paint and wanted to air up.  loaded 5 pods on my back and aired up and tried to come back for a respawn or a new game.  Group of refs walked by me not saying anything as walk over the road.  The last ref that was at woodsball staging area said they were moving over to town field.  I commented on how it would had been nice if the group of refs would of told me that instead of me walking down the woods but oh well. 

Then i waited:  They stopped around 12:45 and there was an unannounced lunch which felt like an eternity.  One ref asked if I was having fun, i told him no: I am standing around in the staging area, I want to play then I'll have fun. A new game didn't start until after 2:00 pm which I only found out when I heard bunch of guns shooting behind the barn. 

Teams looked to be evened out now after "lunch": mixed of experience player and newer players:
Walked over to get in on the first respawn, I was on the side closest to the barn; made my way up the road side, they pushed hard and were in the metal fence thing bunker. I was shot out but the next respawn I went to the road side again, weeded them out of the metal fence thing bunker.  Once that happen, I pushed up to that bunker and then went to the quad spool bunker (4 spools together).  Shots some dudes out but eventually was shot out. (Hopper hit) Next spawn; I pushed road again, quickly got into the quad spool then flexed to the center spool just infront of the first fort/castle.  Left castle/fort was hot but the lane was mostly blocked by a blue barrels on top of bunkers.  So I paid attention to my right side and front door. Always glancing to see if someone would run out of the roadside fort because I would be totally exposed. Shot guys coming up the right side; going to the right castle; coming up to the walls on the right; back side of the right castle, some people left their side open and I shot them(tunnel vision looking straight ahead), shot a couple guys at the concrete tube.  I pushed the pass the front castle/fort looking for remaining bodies on the right towards the concrete tube because by this time I was sure my teammates had shot the players on the left castle/fort closest to the road; hence time to push forward:  Cleaned up one at the concrete with perpendicular shot from center castle and shot another in a bunker right behind the concrete tube.

Then I held for the next respawn; all the while team members were pulling up all the flags to our color red. I did the same in the middle castle.
The respawn came and i don't think many expected what was to come; It was pretty much a hot insert: I shot two on the left, two on the right two to my front door;  After that the battle continued running side to side shooting people: ALLOT of people: Eventually I was flanked and was gogged but it was still REALLY FUN. Walking back in after next spawn, I watch  most of the castle flags turn back to blue but all i really care about is that I made a memory that I get to keep for the rest of my life. I will remembered  this game because I don't remember a time when I was shooting this many people off the field. 

Pretty much lone wolfed it that day playing wise.  Tried more mid field this weekend instead of in the back but it is a little hard in the woods. most of the mid wood bunkers are low and small or over exposed to flanks or exposed to mild pushes from the tapes.

Shot my emek and LOVE IT.
Gun was really consistent at the chrono:
Gas up the marker, put a hopper on and just go to work. I don't care if I bash it against anything or crawl in the woods. True workhorse:

Used a .680 Lapco desert edge fuse back with a planet digicam tip(tight bore using Marbalizer) should of went up a size when the sun came out. broke 2 balls the whole day. I blame that on underbore and swelling in the sunlight/warmer part of the day.

Marbalizer was round and shot great; orange fill which marked well.  You could see your mark when it hit people across field.

Overall an OK day of paintball: I had fun.

ALPHA {MWB}

• Council
  • Legend
    • MSN Messenger - Loudmouth3927@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2019, 09:30:42 PM »
Yeah Shano!~
1. I am over slow game starts.
2. I would have rolled with you brother.
Alf
Alpha
Taylor
     But most of all....
            DADDY